Apr 9, 2011

Revise Right - Worksheet


Need to edit?

Wondering what will be in The Wonder of Writing Workbook?

Do you want your revision to be quick and easy? Step by Step?

Look no further! I've uploaded The Wonder of Writing Worbook's Revise Right worksheet for your convienence. Enjoy!

You may save it, you may print it, you may love it!

If you like it and want more helpful worksheets to guide you through your writing, go pledge over at the Kickstarter page! Then the workbook can be in your hands as quick as possible. Have $90 pledged so far. Help me reach $2,000 pretty pretty please.

Here you go! Enjoy!


4 comments:

  1. Hi Rachel, I'm getting a file not found error when I click on the link. Maybe it isn't available yet?

    Thanks for posting the worksheet. I can't wait to take a look at it!

    Mark

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grr.. I hate when my links don't work. I tried two different links to see what the problem is. Perhaps I copied the wrong one? It's public and available to everyone, so I'm not sure why. Both these links work on my computer, but it might be because I'm signed in and have the original file.

    Let me know which or if either of those work! Please (:

    -Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know what you mean. I'm a computer programmer and things always work fine on my machine. :-)

    Anyway, both links are working for me now.

    Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Rachel,

    This is Sarah from The Precocious Scribe. Just a quick post to let you know that you won the random competition that i was running on the blog and have scored yourself a Kindle voucher!!!

    I am sending you an email to confirm your email address.

    This is the email address that i will e-send the voucher to, so it needs to be accurate. Let me know if you don't get the email.

    Happy writing,and let me know what books you buy :-)

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete